Cash back and savings for restaurant members
What is a GPO?
Group Purchasing Organizations like Dining Alliance combine purchasing power from thousands of independent restaurants and then negotiate discounted rates with manufacturers that help operators save money on the items they purchase every day. These discounts come in the form of deviated (discounted) prices as well as manufacturer rebates that are paid via quarterly CashBack rebate checks.
Why Dining Alliance?
- Size: Dining Alliance is one of the nation’s largest Group Purchasing Organization with over $12 Billion in purchasing volume from across 60,000 individual foodservice locations
- Contracts: The Dining Alliance contract portfolio is unmatched in the industry. They have contracts with over 350 manufacturers on over 165,000 individual line items, including proteins, disposables, grocery, and equipment.
- No Cost / No Obligation: Dining Alliance never charges clients for GPO membership. There are never any obligations to switch products or switch distributors. Operators simply buy as they normally do and earn CashBack Rewards!
- Technology: Dining Alliance’s GPO Portal, myDiningAlliance, allows for easy management of CashBack accounts. Users access the portal to check the status of their checks, analyze their weekly/monthly spending, and uncover new ways to save!
- Scope: Dining Alliance’s services goes well beyond that of other GPOs. Their Beyond Prime programs offer savings on a wide variety of non-food spend, including uniforms & apparel, POS systems, Credit Card Processing, DirecTV service, Cash Handling and dozens of other programs. Additionally, Dining Alliance is a part of a comprehensive suite of services that also offers support in supply chain management, contract management, spend management technology, ordering, inventory and recipe costing technology and other services. All of these programs are designed to help operators save money and boost their bottom lines.
If you have questions please call our office at (615) 385-9970 or contact us.