Health & Wellness Member Benefits
Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you with health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers.
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click here to learn more or call (855) 630-3345.
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness and accident products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (2+ employees) dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
LetsGetChecked At-Home Lab Testing
Diagnostics are the first step to a healthier life. 70% of treatment plans depend on diagnostic tests. LetsGetChecked provides affordable, reliable, and convenient home health lab testing services to employees for a 30% discount off retail with promo code Hospitality30
- Avoid waiting rooms, costly physician visits, and lab fees; simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in, and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- Review your results with a qualified medical professional and discuss recommended next steps for care, including condition-focused prescriptions and ongoing monitoring, provided by the LetsGetChecked medical team.
- LetsGetChecked offers a wide range of validated, at-home testing options:
LetsGetChecked test kits require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to your team for savings!
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
The Restaurant and Hospitality Association Benefit Trust (RHABT) is an association health plan offering medical and ancillary coverage to participating member businesses. The benefits portfolio is insured and provided by UnitedHealthcare and is available for small businesses in certain hospitality industries and geographies.
- For rating purposes small businesses are seen as a large employer.
- Large group plan designs focused on industry preference – no adjusted community rating or metallic designations.
- Members must be in one of the following SIC Codes: 5812, 5813, 7011, 7032, 7041
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards and coupons are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts!
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
- 30% increase in depression since 2020; 26.1% of Americans now suffer from anxiety
- U.S. drug overdose deaths surged nearly 30 percent in 2020
- 60% of US counties have no psychiatrist
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
please contact Amy Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org